Monday, November 9, 2009

Day 18 - Day's of Thanks


Today I'm especially thankful for "the little things". These are the things that don't add up to much but are precious little pleasures. I'm thankful for:

  • My new best friend, Millstone Seasonal Holiday Peppermint Coffee.
  • Doggy smiles
  • Clean sheets
  • Funky socks
  • Comfortable bras (yeah...I'm not afraid to admit it)
  • Clean air (okay, that adds up to a lot)
  • Scented candles
  • Warm fresh laundry
  • Cheating and listening to a little Christmas music before Thanksgiving
  • My son's coloring pages
  • The smell of my husband's cologne
  • Blowing out my hair
  • A fresh coat of toe nail polish
  • Time to read a book (or at least be able to finish a page or two)
  • Inside jokes that only I giggle to
  • Reading other people's great blog posts - Thank you Internet Cafe for your delicious devotion today.
  • And so, so, so, so, so, so much more!!!

post signature



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails