Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Day 3 - Days of Thanks


Today I am thankful for tears. I'm thankful for refreshing tears that flow when your heart needs the release the most. I'm thankful for the soft loving hands in my life that are there to warmly wipe away my tears. I'm thankful for tears of joy when your heart feels as if it might leap from your chest. I'm thankful for tears of laughter that flow so effortlessly as your side begins to ache and your breath escapes you...those tears of laughter that come when you least expect it, most need it and thoroughly appreciate it. I'm thankful for tears of sorrow that walk you through your moments of pain. These are the warm tears that stream down your cheeks as you remember someone you have lost and your heart breaks with the emptiness. I'm thankful for the tears.

post signature



Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

Wylie @ Shout A Joyful Noise! said...

Beautiful!!! I am thankful that He lists them on His scroll! Ps 56:8
Happy Thanksiving Freddae'!!!
Wylie

Related Posts with Thumbnails