1. I will not be shopping at the last minute.
2. I will most likely not be frolicking in big puffy snow. It doesn't really snow here, must to my disappointment.
3. I will attempt to not be stressed out about family events or over the little things. Instead, I will spend more time focusing on the real meaning of the season.
4. I will not be buying candy canes this year. Just a big broken and sticky mess.
5. I will not be making my husband run to the grocery store during a Saturday afternoon...ever again. ;-p Did that last week and he about lost his mind.
What are five things you won't be doing?