Friday, January 1, 2010

Fresh Squeezed Award




Mumpowers Roks my Socks!  Thank you to Three A's and a C who has just given me the Lemonade Stand Award.  I'm truly honored and thrilled.  I just love awards.  Thanks Mumpowers.



The Lemonade Stand Award is awarded for being a blogger who shows great attitude and gratitude. 
There are just a few rules for accepting this wonderful award:

- Put the Lemonade logo on your blog or within your post.
- Nominate at least 10 blogs with great attitude or gratitude.
- Link the nominees within your post.
- Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
- Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.


The nominees for Best in Attitude and Gratitude are...
ALL OF YOU, who I follow and who follow CGM!

And the prestigious Lemonade Stand Award goes to:


7.  Graceful




post signature


Bookmark and Share

5 comments:

Carin said...

Thanks so much for the award... I will get to it tomorrow, but I really am grateFUL for your recognition.

Wylie @ Shout A Joyful Noise! said...

Thanks so much sweet friend!!! Come on back to my blog to get an Angel award I am passing along to my peeps!
Wylie

Pineapple Princess said...

Hey, congrats on your award! You totally deserve it... I love what you're all about! :

Thanks for passing it on to me. You are so sweet! I so appreciate it!

Happy 2010!

Rachel said...

Thank you so much, Freddae, for awarding me! God bless you and your dear family. :)

Love,
Rachel M. from Hopejourney

Lynette Jacobs said...

Thank you for the award my friend. I am trusting the you will have a 2010 filled with joy and laughter.

Related Posts with Thumbnails