A bloggie friend of mine did her post this way today and I thought it was super creative and worthy of copying. You can check out the rest of her brilliance by visiting her blog My Sunshine.
- That hate and intolerance exist in the world.
- When the power goes out and one of your favorite shows which is finally now airing again after the holidays...doesn't record. Grrumph!
- That peppermint coffee creamer isn't available year round.
- That the house is dirty again five minutes after you clean it...and that dishes and laundry don't do themselves.
- That children are sold into sex trafficking and slave labor.
- When the alarm goes off.
- That I can't fix everyone's problems and make everything okay with a kiss and a Band-aide.
- That after three years of trying, I can't get pregnant and Dr's have no answers and I'm running low on my "I might get pregnant again" hope meter.
- That people of faith are persecuted on a daily basis.
- That my second to big toes are longer than my big toes which looks totally silly in flip-flops ... but I'm learning to live with it.
- My God, my Savior, my Holy Spirit.
- Hubs and Ham even though they drive me a little batty sometimes.
- That it snowed for Christmas and that there is still snow on the ground.
- When people experience God in others and in loving others.
- When the hungry are fed, the sick healed, the homeless housed, the abandoned loved.
- When generosity outweighs greed.
- My family...all of them...even the ones who find it hard to love me.
- My Beagle Boy who is now calming down enough to sit at my feet at night and fulfill my childhood dream of a peaceful, quiet and playful pup.
- Warm coffee, chilled sweet Auslese, German food, jazz music, traveling, photography, scrapbooking, good books, Gone With the Wind, long talks with loving friends, puppy kisses, yoga, meditation, the peace and joy that comes with a faith in something so much bigger than myself.
- Me...and this isn't always easy for me, but I love me for who I am and that has been a long time coming and I'm sure it will continue to be a life journey.
Your turn! Leave me a comment with one Hate and one Love