Monday, February 22, 2010

There is a God

Good Monday morning y'all!!!  I had a super fun weekend.  One of my bucket list items was checked off Saturday night when I got to see Reba in concert.  Oh my goodness...it was AWESOME!!!  Is it sad that I was crying when she got on stage?  Ugh...I just love her.  Would you believe me if I told you her blonde comedic sidekick from the Reba show came on stage and did a little comedy bit with her?  Well, that so happened too.  So, so, so, cool!  And hilarious I might add.  To top that off, the King of country, Mr. George "I make Wranglers look good at any age" Strait...and "by the way, I can really sing too", came on after Reba.  Amazing concert.  One of the other highlights, was Lee Ann Womack opening the show.  She's also uber talented.  One of her new songs, "There is a God", which I had never heard before Saturday night, totally moved me and I wanted to share it with you.  Very powerful point in the show.  I loved how all three singers talked about God in their music.  Praise!!  Anyway, this isn't her official video because I can't seem to find one, but it gives you the song.  Love to all and happy Monday.  Concert photos to come soon.





post signature


Bookmark and Share






Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

8 comments:

Tracy said...

I've seen Reba once and I totally understand! I'm not even a huge country fan, but she puts on an amazing show! Wow, and George Strait, Lee Ann Womack and comedy from her co-star, too!?! Holy cow! I'm on my lunch hour and videos are blocked (stink!) but I'll get back on later from home and check it out...I love her voice and it already sounds like a song I will love! Happy for you!

DUSTINE said...

Awesome song...thanks for sharing! Sounds like a night to remember for a long time!

A 2 Z said...

She has so much energy and has such a great voice coming from such a little person. Sounds like you had a great time. : D

Anne-Marie

Jess said...

Just wanted you to know I nominated you for an award on my blog : )

Anonymous said...

I'll have to check out your YouTube video, but I heard it first at “Shout a Joyful Noise!” Then I was moved to post about too! I guess it's catchy.

Oh, and Country music is awesome! Glad you had a blast at the concert. Certainly an experience to remember.

Stephanie M. Page said...

hmmmm praise is right!

hjn said...

Found you over at Mommy Blogs!!! Sending a vote your way today!! Coming back to read all about your blog!!

w said...

i love reba. and dude. i'm asian. so. you know she's gotta be awesome.

Related Posts with Thumbnails