Friday, November 7, 2008

Crazy 8's

I've been tagged with the favorites list...so here goes.

8 Favorite TV Shows:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Army Wives
3. Saving Grace
4. Law and Order: SVU
5. Ugly Betty
6. Regular Law and Order
7. The Family Feud
8. Fox News

8 Fav Restaurants
1. Mushasi's
2. Jutta's Kellar
3. Mimi's Cafe
4. Ted's
5. Cheesecake Factory
6. Papa Deaux
7. Trail Dust
8. The Broker

8 Things That Happened Yesterday
1. I woke up
2. I tickled my son
3. I had way too much coffee
4. My teeth hurt
5. I conducted interviews
6. I researched for an upcoming trip
7. I read a book for school
8. I blogged

8 Things to Look Forward To
1. Thanksgiving
2. Christmas
3. Hawaii
4. Cozumel and Belize City
5. End of the semester
6. Snow
7. Becoming a certified candidate
8. Starting a New Book

8 Things I love about fall
1. The leaves changing colors
2. FOOTBALL
3. Hockey
4. Cooler temperatures
5. Scarfs and 'warm woolen mittens'
6. Hot coffee on a cold brisk morning
7. A hard run on a cold morning
8. Pumpkin patches

8 things on my wish list
1. Books
2. A trip to Italy
3. A book shelf
4. A fireplace
5. New clothes
6. To end Human Trafficking
7. To cure cancer, AIDS, malaria, poverty, heart disease, domestic violence, war, Autism, Alzheimer's and much, much more.
8. To write a book

I tag anyone who feels they need a tag...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails