Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Gone Pollin'


Share your stories from the polls and be sure to tell us where you're at!

I'm in Oklahoma and stood in line for over an hour. I have class today, so I needed to be there early. I arrived at 6:30, polls opened at 7:00 and I didn't get to vote until 7:45. It was a crazy long line, even crazier parking, but very exciting to see the turnout. Everything seemed to work smoothly where I went. People where moving fluidly and all seemed to be respectful of each other. Many views were presented on various t-shirts and buttons, but everyone was respectful and it gave me hope for tomorrow. Either way, when the sunrises tomorrow it will be a new day and who ever is elected will need our prayers.

Thanks for voting...YOU ROCK!

1 comment:

David Richardson said...

I voted. It really went pretty quickly for me, because I'm in a small town. The line probably lasted about 20 minutes. I stood there thinking, "Wow, it's great to live in a country where we all have a voice!!"

Related Posts with Thumbnails