Whereas I will be in Disney World over the New Year holiday and doing a little vaca blogging, I thought it might be appropriate to post my
2010 Master "To Do" List now.
The following is 25 things I'd like to accomplish in 2010.
What is your 25?
1. Get organized (my mom and I are both working on this one)
- My life, my closet, my medicine cabinet, my office
2. Complete course work in January, Spring, Summer and Fall…and not run out of fumes in the process.
3. Attend and complete local pastor’s licensing school
4. Be appointed to a church (if it’s in God’s plans)
5. Deepen my spirituality
- Spend more time in scripture
- Take more time for fasting
- Strengthen my
- Journal more
- Increase time invested in meditation and in
6. Be healthier by the end of 2010 than I am at the end of 2009 – spiritually, physically and psychologically
7. Read 10 (minimum) non-school related books; fiction and non-fiction
8. Do something spontaneous
9. Do something out of my comfort zone and love it
10. Take a weekend trip just for me and Hubs
11. Spend more time living for today and less time worrying about tomorrow
12. Have another baby – and be kind to myself if it doesn’t happen in my timing
13. Be more me and less everyone else
14. Spend more time enjoying my son and soaking up his rays of sunshine
15. Read more stories to Ham
16. Become a better cook and cook more often; even cook with Ham and Hubs
17. Discover new ways to take blogging to the next level
18. Do more hands on work with and for charities
19. Schedule and successfully execute a proper spring cleaning
20. Setup play area for Ham
21. Find fun activities to do with Beagle Boy and Ham together
22. Visit more family
23. Enjoy my 7th year of marriage
24. Gift myself more time for scrapbooking
25. Learn to let go and let live
Happy New Year Everyone!
May blessings abound throughout this new year for each of you.