Friday, November 14, 2008

Mucho, Mucho THANKS!

All this talk about being thankful, the season of thanksgiving and having a spirit of thankfulness has really made me think that I should say, well, you know, uh-ehm...THANK YOU!

I am so grateful for every single person who stumbles across my blog and stops for a moment or two just to read something that little ol' me wrote. I am thankful for those of you who take time out of your busy days to leave a comment and even better, come back the next day to read and leave a comment.

I am also incredibly thankful to those of you who have chosen to follow my blog. That is no little thing you've done, and I'm truly honored. Now when I sit down to write, I write with you in mind. Of course, I'm going to write whatever is on my mind, but I like to think that what I write is 'right' for my awesome readers.

Yesterday, I talked about Kung Fu Panda. In the very beginning of the movie, Po the Panda says something HIL-arious! He's talking about his 'awesome-ness' and says, 'there is no charge for awesomeness...or attractiveness.'

Well...I'm so glad that my readers don't charge me for their awesomeness.

Thanks again to all of you. You like, so totally rock! By the way, if you're new to Coffee, God and Me, take a look at my followers and the blogs I follow. These are some great writers and people with great thoughts and words. I wouldn't have chosen them as my bloggie-friends if they weren't.

9 comments:

Sage Ravenwood said...

Wonderful sentiments hon. I always feel the same way about my own friends and readers, your included in that sentiment *winks*. Then I sit back and say what the? I still have those days of why are your reading me, what did I say moments.

I think we all have those moments and thoughts. I for one am here because I enjoy what i'm reading. (Hugs)Indigo

Freddae' said...

Thank you, Indigo. I appreciate that very much. I love to write and I never thought I'd find a good outlet in blogging. Heck, I never thought I'd be a blogger but it's my new obsession.

Likewise, I really like your blog as well. Anyone reading this should really check out Indigo's blog. It's good stuff.

jeleasure said...

W.O.A.M.,
Thanks for the free promotion. No charge for being "awsome". And, I will check out Indigo's blog.
Have you received visits from some of my readers, yet? I think I was waiting for you to varify that you were willing to receive new readers before I sent them. Now, I can't remember if I sent the message out or, not.
Jim

Freddae' said...

Jim,
Thanks. Did I do the linking okay? You know, I'm not sure if I have had some of your readers stop by or not. It's very possible. And yes, you are more than welcome to send them my way, etc.

betty said...

you are welcome; I'm new to your blog but I truly believe, because of my faith in the Lord, that the Lord leads us to journals he wants us to read; I know I gave him my journal and ask him to lead those to it that need an encouraging word; I found the church that we are going to right now through a journal; there is no way I would have ever found that church or the journal without the Lord's hand on it; I think its neat we connect in cyberspace like this and get to read the awesome words people write

betty

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Thanks for your comment at Internet Cafe today; those comments really do mean a lot. I wasn't sure how people would perceive this one since I spent fewer words on the actual devotional part. Have a great weekend.

nitewrit said...

Woman on a Mission,

I thank you for taking the time to write with thought. You're doing the heavy lifting of writing in a way that makes one at ease in reading it and wanting to revisit.

Thank you very much.

Larry E.

jeleasure said...

W.O.A.M,
Larry from Nite Write is one of the readers in the network I am in. Somehow, either you or I stumbled across the other's blog. Any way, yes, you did add the blog address correctly. And, I have your blog on my list. I may have to drop by and tell you when I've posted a new blog item because my link in your list will not work properly when I update it.
I'm going to go promote your blog now. They will more than likely tell you I sent you.
Thanks for the link
Jim

The Running Golfer said...

Awww, that`s so cool! Thank you so much, you are such an inspiration to so many people and me especially. I absolutely adore your blog. You Tiffany, are a very blessed lady. The beauty though is that you share those blessings with your readers. It`s impossible to leave your blog untouched.

Here`s looking forward to many more blessings and good times on Coffee, God and Me.

God bless!

Related Posts with Thumbnails